Kingdom Kids Ministry
The Kingdom Kids Ministry meets the needs of the children of families and guests attending Heartland Baptist Fellowship. God desires that we as a body of believers provide for the necessity of the children. Sunday School classrooms are attended by caring adults who love to minister to the special needs of children. If you love children you are invited to select one of the many needs within the Kingdom Kids Ministry. Contact Jason McGuire for information by filling out the form below.
John 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
There are needs in every one of the classrooms, but some need help more than others.
- Seedlings-Age range--0-18 months--Staffing needs-2 people
- Sonbeams-Age range--18 months-3 years--Staffing needs-4 people
- Little Lambs-Age range--3 years- 5 years-- Staffing needs-2 people/1 set
- Caterpillars-Age range--Kindergarten-1st grade--Staffing needs-2 people
- Construction Zone-Age range--2nd-3rd grade--Staffing needs-2 people
- Mighty Warriors-Age range--4th-5th grade--Staffing needs-4 people
- TNT-Age range-3 years-5th grade--Time frame-Wednesday nights, September-May Fun in the Son- Age range- 3 years-5th grade--Time frame-Wednesday nights, June-August
Here are the qualifications for working in the children's ministry:
To be a helper in the ministry you have to have a completed background check and be a member in good standing.
To be a teacher in the ministry you have to have a completed background check, be a member in good standing, and also be completed with or actively involved in D1.
Anyone who is teaching a lesson in the ministry is considered a teacher but each set of team members only needs one teacher, the other can simply be a helper. The nursery is the only classroom where both team members can be helpers because there is no bible being taught in that room.
Contact Jason McGuire
Email Jason regarding questions or to let him know you are ready to join in the ministry.